Cornell Cooperative Extension
ASSOCIATION JOB POSTING
Subject: CCE of Columbia and Greene Counties County Career Opportunity
Dear Friend of CCE of Columbia and Greene Counties:
I am pleased to announce the following career opportunity for CCE of Columbia and Greene Counties:
WDR-00009895 CCE of Columbia & Greene Counties Agriculture and Horticulture Educator Full Time – Hudson, NY
As a friend of Cornell Cooperative Extension, we hope that you will not only help to identify individuals who are qualified for this position, but also encourage them to consider applying as soon as possible. Please feel free to forward this to any interested individuals.
Please see the attached job announcement for additional details.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED ON-LINE BY March 13, 2017. Position closing dates may change based on Association needs.
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and indicate three individuals who may be contacted as a reference.
HOW TO APPLY & TO VIEW FULL POSITION DETAILS: CURRENT CCE EMPLOYEES
Cornell Cooperative Extension has transitioned to a new application system as of April 18, 2016. Current employees of the Cornell Cooperative Extension Association indicated in this job posting are considered internal applicants and must apply online through their Workday account:
1. Log into Workday at www.workday.cornell.edu using your NetID and password.
2. In the upper left search box type Find Jobs.
3. Select Find Jobs – County Extension.
4. The Find Jobs Report will display.
5. You will see a list of all Open Jobs. Scroll though the available positions or use the filter options (Job Category, Locations, Job Type, and Full/Part-time) on the left narrow the list to certain specific criteria.
6. Click on the Job Title to view the Job Description and Job Details such as Location, Job Family, Hiring Manager, Contact Name, etc.
7. Click the orange Apply button and follow the additional instructions.
Full instructions on how Internal Applicants may apply through Workday are found here: http://spstaff2.cce.cornell.edu/human_resources/Documents/Staffing/Applying%20for%20a%20Job%20-%20Internal.pdf. This link is found on the CCE staff site and may only be accessed by CCE computers.
HOW TO APPLY: EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
All other applicants (including current employees of other Cornell Cooperative Extension Associations) must apply online here: https://cornell.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CCECareerPage%20
Scroll though the available positions or use the filter options (Job Category, Locations, Job Type, and Full/Part-time) on the left narrow the list to certain specific criteria. Click on the Job Title to view the Job Description and Job Details. Full instructions on how External Applicants may apply through Workday are found here: http://cce.cornell.edu/sites/default/files/applying_for_a_job_-_external_5-2016_v2.pdf
We greatly appreciate any help you can provide!
Chuck Brooks, Executive Director
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Columbia and Greene Counties
Extension Education Center
479 Route 66, Hudson, NY 12534
Fax – 518-828-3069